Monday, February 14, 2011

Well, I got my test results back today for Biology. . . 66.  Ouch!  So much for my dream of an A in Bio.  Ahhh, that was a pipe dream anyway.

I did feel much better during class today when we were informed that the average grade was 60.  There was one A, two Bs and the rest were D and below.


 As I continue to learn, this journey seems to be about much more than losing weight and change my lifestye.  It's about facing my fears head on and defeating them.  I may lose a battle now and again, but in the end, I will win.

Short post tonight. . . I need to go study Biology!

1 comment:

  1. hi puppy! I hope that teacher recognized that there is some sort of issue that HE needs to correct if the average grade is 60%. Keep at it! Remember you are walking around in a BIG picture. Lots of elements that you are trying to balance and your big picture is good! ~a

    ReplyDelete