Monday, February 28, 2011

Getting dressed today, I happened to glance in the mirror as I was putting my sweater on.  Guess what I noticed, my belly is growing a bit.  That's a bad thing.

Coincidentally, someone asked me today how I am handling the whole school, work, mom, wife thing.  I thought I was handling it well.  I guess not so much.

I have to get a grip and figure this whole thing out!  It seems like a timing and planning problem.  Planning.  I can do that.  I have to do  that.

Perhaps I need a good swift kick in the bum.  If I exercised more, I could deliver my own kick!  Oh yeah, exercise, I've been slipping on that too.

There must be a way to figure this out!  I have come to far to be defeated now!

2 comments:

  1. You can do this. I am sure your head must be swimming with so much going on. Let us know how we can help. Give me old menu plans & I'll cook one or two days a week. ~a xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. A~ what a sweet and wonderful offer! I think we are okay for now, but I will keep the offer front and center in my thoughts! Thank you for all of your love and support!

    ReplyDelete