Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunday Mornings

I'm sitting here on a quiet Sunday morning.  I like quiet Sunday mornings, they are the perfect time for thinking and reevaluating.

My life is so different now from what it was a year ago.  I don't even know if I would recognize the me that I was then.  I can tell you one thing, I feel lighter.  (not necessarily weight wise)  I am feeling like I can meet any challenge now head on, without worrying that I am going to fail right out of the gate.

I have realized, especially in the last week that I am slipping again on my eating plan.  With things moving so fast, it has been hard to stick to a good eating plan.  I have been 'slipping' a lot lately!

When I started this, I had so much drive and passion for what I was doing.  Then as new things came along, my focus split.  I have taken my eye off the ball.

Ultimately, this whole journey is about making me healthy, happy, and able to meet my grandchildren someday.

I guess I have to put my eye back on my original goal and not 'slip' anymore. I don't want to to go back to where I was.

Quiet Sunday mornings are a good time for reflecting and reevaluating.

No comments:

Post a Comment