Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Testing

I have to tell you . . .I HATE TESTS!!!

A huge part of the reason I left college in the first place was testing.  I'm sorry, but really, how much information can you get from someone by asking them a bunch of questions, in a high pressure situation in a limited amount of time?  No seriously?  Couldn't someone just give me a written exam and tell me to bring it back in the morning?  That way I could go home, pour myself a glass of wine and impart my vast store of knowledge on some paper!  That sounds like a plan!!  (I guess its a good thing I don't want to be a emergency room doctor!)

Alas, some things in the halls of higher education never change.  I swear though, that there were blue books at the inquisition!

Algebra was last night.  I actually survived it!  Surprisingly enough, I actually told the instructor that I was enjoying the class!  No, I was not kissing up!  For the first time ever, I am having fun in a math class!  Does that make me some sort of geek?

Friday is Biology and next week is computers.  I think I may live through this!

No comments:

Post a Comment