Saturday, February 26, 2011

The Unknown

Do you find it interesting that when you visit my little blog, you never know what you will find?  Not only the ever changing blogs, but I delight in changing the backgrounds as well.  Why?  Change is good and since I tend to get bored easily, it helps me stay focused.  I know it sounds weird, changing helps me focus; but there it is.

Changing has been on my mind lately.  Everything around me and in me is changing so quickly, sometimes it makes me dizzy.  Just today we were discussing an overnight trip to the University that The Boy wants to attend.  Colleges already!  How can that be?

I'm back in school, as a matter of fact, I got a letter today from a sorority that wants me to join!  How funny is that?  Does that mean I have to rush?  I'm not sure about that. I don't hold my liquor like I used to!

One change is not so wonderful however.  I have gained some weight back.  I have been lax and have let my sweet tooth take advantage of exhaustion.  I have not been weighing myself either.  The scale is really broken this time.

Part of it is my schedule.  I have a hard time doing meal planning when I am never home.  Okay, that is an excuse and I know it.  I have to find a way to carve out time.

If I can handle, work, schools, studying, and family obligations, surely I should be able to figure out a way to eat on plan while running around like a crazy person.

The big question right now is how?  How do I figure this out?

No comments:

Post a Comment