Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Today may be a two post day. . . I am taking on the elephant in the room (No it's not me!  I don't think I'm that large [yet]) Exercise.  Did I mention that exercise is a large part of the Dtour program?  Did I also mention that I have been trying everything I can think of to avoid exercise?  

I don't even know why?  Maybe it's because I know I have to do it, so like any reasonable child, I am going into it kicking and screaming.  Hey!  Does kicking and screaming count as cardio?

So, to face down the dragon (could I mix more metaphors?) I am off to the High School Indoor track tonight with my Zune and some extra loud and jamming music.  Then it is home for fish tacos - Life is getting weird!

1 comment:

  1. thinking you made out better than i did... the yoga teacher was sick and at the doctor's.
    ~a

    ReplyDelete