Saturday, October 1, 2011

I'm Over it!

Okay, spent a couple of days having a fine pity party for myself.  I'm over it.  Whining has always irritated me, especially when I am the one doing the whining!  It really doesn't serve much of a purpose, except to make you feel worse!

I had to withdraw from school for the term, which really threw me for a bit.  Then The Boy came up with multiple reasons that this whole stupid situation could be looked at as a good thing.  If he can find a bright side, then so can I!

I will admit, I am getting lots of research done.  I have been watching lots of food related documentaries and shows about weight loss.  I have not been watching Biggest Loser.  Somehow, I have trouble seeing a weight loss journey as a competition.  It is far too personal a thing.

I have now lost 22 pounds since Sept. 5th.  This is a positive as well.  It is really easy to lose the weight when you have a trampoline stomach.

I have been drinking some green juice fresh from a juicer and am trying to look on this as sort of a juice fast.  The juice does stay down pretty well and it really doesn't taste that bad!

I also am under the constant care of my two kitty nurses.  At least one of our two cats is always with me.  I am beginning to think that they are taking shifts!

See, this situation is not so bad as I first thought.  I am trying to make the best of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment