Thursday, September 29, 2011

Devistated

I did something today that scares the life out of me.  I had to withdraw from all my classes today.

I had been doing a lot of the work at home as getting to class right now is near impossible.  But on the advice of the Doctor, my friends and family, today I officially withdrew from classes for the term.

Why does this scare me?  The last time I withdrew, I didn't go back for 20 years!  I really do not want to go through that again.

I am trying to look on the bright side of things, but at the moment it is hard to do even that.  Though the near 20 lb weight loss is a good thing!

More tests are scheduled for Friday, I am beginning to think they are grasping at straws.  i just need them to find the right straw so I can get my life back.

No comments:

Post a Comment