Monday, October 10, 2011

Stop the train. I want off!

I realized something today.  I am going into another depression.  I hate the very thought of it.  I've been sitting here feeling sorry for myself again today.  I had a migraine which kept me in a dark room for most of the day, but that is not all of it. 

I need to get out of this quickly.  I think this is the first time that I ever realized it was actually happening.  That means that this is the first time I can put a stop to it before it goes any further.

First I need a plan to get back to work.  If I can keep food down for another couple of days, I think I should be able to talk the doctor into letting me go back next week.  Then I need to get to work.  Actually first, I need to get downstairs.  I've been pretty much confining myself to  my bedroom, which I don't think is helping anything.  I need to at least go downstairs.

Maybe I can even make it outside for a bit.  I do have a nice porch that I could sit on for awhile.


I need a plan.  When I'm depressed, I eat.  Need a plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment