Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Green Goddess

I have been playing with the juicer, since I seem to be able to keep that down.  I followed the directions for a juice called Green Goddess.  I figured that had to taste pretty good, right?  I  mean, c'mon they named it Goddess, how bad could it be?

It was the worst thing ever!  It had broccoli in it!  You would have thought that I caught onto that when I was putting the broccoli in the juicer, but alas, I didn't.  Oh my gosh!  It was one of the worst things ever!  It all got dumped right down the drain!

Green Goddess?  I think not!  Green Grossness is more like it!  That one has been permanently marked off the menu!

Trial and error, that is the best way to learn!

1 comment:

  1. I have found myself shying away from very much parsley in the juicer also. Sorry Dr. Oz.. I'm so fond of your green drink otherwise! ~a psst.. be over soon, and guess what? I found a $5 juicer at a yard sale. Don't know if it works, but maybe one of my kids will want it or I'll just have a back-up. xox

    ReplyDelete