Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The joke is on me

Okay,  I have been making a joke that my body is rebelling.  I realized something today, it's no joke!  First it was migraines.  Then it was Diabetes.  Now, we seem to have this total rejection of all food thing going on.  You think that my body is trying to tell me something that I am not getting?

Yeah, I think so too!  The upside is that I took my measurements today and I have lost a total of 18" (once all the different measurements were tallied up.)

It's one thing when your husband or child ignores what you have to say.   It's an entirely different story when your own body turns on you!  Okay, I haven't treated it as kindly as I could have; does it have to punish me for the rest of my life??

Okay, tantrum over. 

I'm getting into a new mindset here.  I just need to make another adjustment.  I got rid of sugar, caffeine, and ice cream; how bad could losing gluten be?  Pretty soon I'll be down to water! 

Okay, the research continues!


No comments:

Post a Comment