Saturday, April 2, 2011

Does it do a body good?

Here's a little quiz:


What product does this nutrition label go to:

 Give up?  Skim milk!  I am not even kidding!!!!  Check out the sugar level!  Who on earth would add sugar to skim milk?

The dopey milk people that's who!  Apparently sugar is added to skim milk to make it taste better!  Okay, if I want sugar in my milk, I'll drink chocolate milk!

What brought this up?  Hubby was at work last night and one of his co-workers had a small carton of skim milk, one of the 8 oz ones that kids get in school.  Out of habit, hubby glanced at the nutrition content.

There it was in black and white, sugar in the milk!  I got on my favorite search engine and checked it out.  There it was again!

Surprisingly, I can't find anything on the Dairy Council's Website.  But I'm still looking . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment