Saturday, April 23, 2011

New Direction

So, when I went to the Nutritionist I was worried about what she was going to say.  The last thing I thought I would hear is that I was not eating enough carbs and protein!

She suggested that I take a new track with my eating plan.  (I still refuse to use the "D" word!)  I need to start doing the math thing and keep track of calories. 

That has never been my favorite thing to do.  Probably because it involves math and we all know how much I love math!  So calorie counting it  will be.

This means that I am taking a step back from my beloved Dtour (Now called Outsmart Diabetes).  I am hoping that I will be able to incorporate parts of it into whatever the new plan is that I end up with.

The counselor suggested Weight Watchers.  Her thought was that I could make use of the online tools because I am always on the go.

I am not sure how I feel about that.  I wanted to do this on my own without joining some program.  I guess I am going to have to reevaluate that thought process.

Hubby told me tonight that he thinks my biggest problem is my self-esteem and self-worth.  I'm thinking about that now too. . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment