Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Googling (Bing-ing?)

Did you ever pull up your favorite search engine and just type something random in, just to see what would pop up?  (Please tell me that does not make me a big old geek!)

Anyway, hubby and I were discussing dinner and I was pulling up a couple of recipes to see what I could fine.  Hubby saw a recipe pop up for Oven-Baked Chicken.  Then he said, "I wonder how many recipes there are for Oven-Baked Chicken."

So, I decided to find out.  Google (Bing) here I come!

Google:  About 2,180,000 results 
Bing:  18,800,000 results.


Then my brain kicked in; how many of those results are actually low-fat, low-carb?  
Back to the search engines I went:


Google:  28,700 results
Bing:  8,270,000 results
 
What did I learn from this little exercise?  I'm not sure, other than there seems to be a lot of unhealthy chicken recipes out there!

My advice, beware, there are approximately 15 million more unhealthy chicken recipes than are are healthy ones!  Downloading a recipe could be very bad for the waistline!

No comments:

Post a Comment