Monday, May 16, 2011

Weigh in . . a day late

Sorry I am a day late on the weekly report.  The scale deity was smiling on me again yesterday.   I am down another pound.  It may be slow, but as long as that number is lower than the previous week, I'm a happy girl!  
 
I have recently felt like I was walking down a long, dark tunnel.  When I think I see a light, I find myself praying that it isn't a train!  This week at least, it seems to be the sun.


I am struggling right now with putting together a weekly meal plan.  When I was doing Dtour (Outsmart Diabetes), the program did the planning for me.  Now that I am not doing it, I am on my own.  This is hard.  Yes, I have the basic idea, but sitting down and trying to put it all together is hard.


Imagine that!  Yeah, I know.  That is why I'm back at school, right?


Okay, okay, off to the cookbooks I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment