Sunday, June 26, 2011

New Plan

What do you do when you are so frustrated and confused that you don't know which way is up?  That is sort of where I stand at the moment.

I know I haven't posted in awhile.  I have been so confused and frustrated I didn't know what to say!  I feel like such a failure at the moment.  Lowest point?  Looking at the photo of The Boy and myself that we took during his college visit this week.  I look like a short, round, whale!  I look terrible!!!

New plan is needed.  Another new plan.  I am getting tired of new plans.  Now, I just want a plan to that will work!  My wonderful roll seems to have run into a cliff.  A freaking Cliff!!

Anyone feel like climbing?  **Heavy Sign**  I guess it is time to suit up.

The Weight Watchers thing isn't working.  I need to come up with something else that will work.  

I'm whining, I know.  I do apologize I hate whining.

This is me, going off in search of a new plan . . . .

1 comment:

  1. You can do this. I see it in you. I see it in what you have done and what you will do. Yes, you have to acknowledge this frustration and difficulty, but don't buy into it and don't take too long looking at it. "You can't keep the birds from flying over your head, but you can keep them from building a nest in your hair." loosely quoted Martin Luther. love ya girl! ~a you can do this.

    ReplyDelete