Thursday, June 2, 2011

I'm Here!

No, I did not fall off the face of the earth!  I has been an especially overwhelming week around here.  I don't even know what day it is, everything is a blur.

So, I am really going to do this hoop dancing thing.  If nothing else it should provide enough entertaining fodder for all of you.  I'm actually really excited about it.


The Weight Watcher thing is going slowly.  I gained last week but expect the scale to move downward this week.  If it doesn't, I'll just have to buy a new scale as this one will defiantly be broken!

Lesson of the day:  My favorite muffins are really, really, really bad for me!  I love cranberry orange muffins.  Guess how many points they are?  12!  12 freaking points!!  Out of my 30 points a day, my muffin is 12!  Bye, bye muffins!!

No comments:

Post a Comment