Thursday, June 30, 2011

The New (Old) Plan

Research is done.  I have checked every possibility that I can think of.  Guess where I ended up?  Right Back at the beginning!  That's right.  A week of searching and reading everything I could find on the Internet and in my books I have arrived back to Out Smart Diabetes (formerly known as the Dtour diet.


That is correct, I have come full circle.  I have arrived back at the beginning of my journey.  Normally this would lead to frustration.  Not this time.  This is a life long journey, not a quick trip.

So, this evening, when I get home, I will be logging back in to the Out Smart Diabetes site and working on a menu for the week!!

1 comment:

  1. I am very glad to hear this. Outsmart Diabetes WORKED for you. THings like band camp and going back to school were the things that have to be figured out, how to do it in the middle of craziness, or better yet, how to tone down craziness. If you read back through your record, you will regain confidence in Dtour and recognize the wiles of Myron and learn through time and experience how to outsmart him. He WANTS you to keep thinking you have to try something different. He wants to distract you from himself.

    ReplyDelete