Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Great Muffin Catastrophy!

Alright, so because I can no longer have my cranberry muffins (12 points!!)  I am now totally obsessed with the stupid things!   Yes, my brain is a bit perverse! (I'm blaming Myron!)

Not ready to be defeated, I went to my ever faithful search engines and typed in:
diabetic friendly cranberry muffin recipe

Here are the results:  Bing = 2,830,000 results
                                Google =  42,300 results (Google obviously doesn't understand the urge for muffins!)
                                Dlife = 1437 results
                                Diabetic Living = Recipes (1809)

So, out of all of those results, I should be able to find something that I can have and will not account for 1/2 my daily amount of points!

Myron will not win this battle.  Cranberry muffins or death!!!
Wait, isn't that exactly the problem?  Too many Cranberry muffins equal . . . .

Okay, we are not thinking about that!  We are thinking about "acceptable" Cranberry muffins!

If anyone else has a recipe that will work, please post it for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment