Friday, July 1, 2011

A Hooping Good Time!!

Last night, in a show of incredible love and support, hubby went to hooping class with me.  There he was with a bunch of crazy women, in the rain and he, being the wonderful man he was, picked up a hoop and joined in!

I am the luckiest woman in the world!  No matter what crazy thing I come up with he is right there with me, every step of the way!

We all had such a good time that he is getting his own hoop.  For some reason he doesn't want to use my pink and red hoop.  Can you believe that?  I can't wait to see what his hoop ends up looking like.

I have had such a hard time finding some exercise that I thought I could really keep up with and do on a consistent basis.

Hooping is awesome!  It makes you feel like you are a little kid playing out in the sun again!  I can't wait until we start dancing!

This is my hoop.  It has been named bubblegum.  I think it is a fitting name!!

1 comment:

  1. good follow up for the romance novels post.. can't REAL women have wonderful romances? yep. xox ~a

    ReplyDelete