Saturday, July 9, 2011

A wonderful feeling

I have been very frustrated and discouraged lately, but something happened yesterday that put things back into perspective.

The class that I took last term was in the Holistic Department.  The school I am attending actually has a Holistic Health Minor.  I have to tell you that I have never taken a class that affected me so much!  It was amazing!  Each and every class session I found something that I could apply to my future career as well as my daily life.

Yesterday, I sat down and talked to the instructor about taking the Holistic Minor. He seemed almost as excited about it as I was.  How could anything be more perfect?  A Dietitian with a Holistic Minor, it is the perfect combination!  After all, Diabetes isn't just about diet and blood testing.  It impacts every aspect of your life.

I will be able to help so many people in a very real way!

This journey of mine has been very long and discouraging lately, but yesterday I saw a very bright light at the end of the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment