Monday, January 23, 2012

Day two . . .

Okay, juice fast day two,  let the whining begin!

Okay, I'll admit I was whining earlier this evening.  I came home and there was a bag of chocolate chip cookies on the table!  How mean was that?  I persevered; I made my dinner juice (it was gross!!), felt sorry for myself for a couple of hours and then hubby went out to get me more veggies for my juices tomorrow.

Hubby committed to take this little journey with me.  He made it half the day on Sunday.  By early evening, he was munching down on a quesadilla.  I gave him points for trying and he is helping me man the juice machine!

So far, so good.  I'm dying for a huge bowl of ice cream, but since it wouldn't go through the juicer, that will have to wait!

More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment