Friday, December 9, 2011

All reads lead back to . . . .

Wonderful Hubby and I went to our appointment with the Dietitian and I have to say, I do feel a bit better.  This new situation may not be as bad as we first thought.  It may, in fact, be doable.

After coming home, I sat down and started researching gluten intolerance and diabetes.  Want to guess what came up first in the trusty search engine?  You got it;  Outsmart Diabetes (formerly known as the Dtour diet!).

Who would have thought that this new nightmare would have lead us back to our wonderful friend the Dtour diet?

So, it looks like I'm going back to the beginning and do some work to modify the Outsmart Diet (Dtour) to accommodate Gluten intolerance.

Back to the drawing board!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you felt a little encouraged. I noticed that Hardings had a gluten free dept set up...yay. Don't know how long they've had it there. I thought Dtour worked really good for you, and that the busyness of marching band and school were the things that derailed you, not the diet. I think you can have confidence in it again, once you modify it. Big hugs!! Hang on, dear Katie! Love you so ~a

    ReplyDelete