Sunday, December 18, 2011

Cycles

So, I've been having quite the pity party for myself lately.  I've been so overwhelmed with the new changes that I didn't even notice that I was sinking into depression.

I did figure out that I seem to have a bit of a cycle that I seem to be caught in.  It looks something like this:
No wonder I can't get anywhere.  I'm like a hamster on a wheel!  I need to find someway to shake myself out of this and figure out how to break the cycle.


I think a lot of the frustration is that I have now lost most of the foods that I love to eat.  (The only thing that seems to be left is ice cream!)  I've been looking at the situtation from that stand point; what I can't have, what I am no longer allowed to eat.

There must be a bright side to this.  There must be someway to look at this in a positive light!

That is my goal for tomorrow.  How to turn the negative into the positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment